The use of its contents is permitted only after release by adtec power GmbH. For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As far as our website contains links to third party websites, we do not take responsibility for these websites, nor do we adopt these websites and their content as our own. adtec power GmbH is not able to control linked information, and is therefore not responsible for the content and information contained therein. Its use is at the risk of the user.
- Name of the company and contact details of the person responsible for data processing as well as the company’s data protection officer
adtec power GmbH
A – 6971 Hard
Telephone: +43 (0)660 648 9040
Adtec’s data protection officer can be reached at the above address and contact data, correspondence to be marked “for the attention of the data protection officer”.
- Preconditions for data processing
We only collect and use your personal data to the extent that we are permitted to do so by a legal provision, especially to the extent that this is necessary in order to establish, draw up the content of or terminate a contractual relationship with you, to allow you to visit our website and other pages on the Internet and to use the services offered on these pages or where you have consented to the processing of your personal data. Your data are also only transmitted subject to these preconditions or if a court or official order requires us to pass on the data.
- Data protection and websites of third parties
Our website and other pages on the Internet may contain links to and from websites of third parties. When clicking on a link to one of these websites, please note that we are unable to guarantee that they comply with the data protection provisions. Please check the relevant data protection provisions before you transmit personal data to these websites.
- Data security
We maintain up-to-date technical measures to ensure data security, especially to protect your personal data against risks during data transmission and against third parties obtaining access to your data. These are adjusted in line with the current state of the art as necessary.
- Details relating to data processing
- a) Visiting our website for information purposes
When you visit our website exclusively for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register for individual services, sign in or transmit other information to us, we do not collect personal information with the exception of the data which your browser transmits in order to allow you to visit the website. These information are:
- the IP address,
- the date and time of the request,
- the time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
- the content of the request (specific page),
- access status/HTTP status code,
- the amount of data transmitted in each case,
- the website from which the request was sent,
- the browser,
- the operating system and its interface,
- the language and version of the browser software.
This information is temporarily stored in a “log file” without you having to do anything and is stored until it is automatically deleted. We use these data in order to ensure that the connection to our website is properly established and to ensure ease of use of our website as well as to evaluate system security and stability.
The data processing for these purposes is necessary for the purpose of protecting our legitimate interests pursuant to point (f) of sentence 1 of Art. 6(1) General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of making inferences about you.
- b) Cookies
Transient cookies (temporary use) are deleted automatically when you close the browser. These especially include session cookies. These store a “session ID” which can be used to allocate various requests from your browser to the single session. This makes it possible to recognize your receiving device when you visit the website again. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser. This information is stored separately from any other data held by us. The cookie data are especially not linked to your other data.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or so that a notice is always displayed before a new cookie is stored. However, completely deactivating cookies may mean that you are unable to use all of the functions of our website.
The use of corresponding cookies for these purposes is necessary for the purpose of protecting our legitimate interests pursuant to point (f) of sentence 1 of Art. 6(1) GDPR. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of making inferences about you.
- c) Google Analytics
Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. Google uses this information on our instructions in order to evaluate your use of the website, to draw up reports on the website activities and for the purpose of providing further services connected with use of the website and Internet use for us. The IP address transmitted by your browser in the framework of Google Analytics is not amalgamated with other Google data.
You can prevent cookies being stored by choosing the corresponding settings in your browser software. However, we wish to inform you that, in this case, you may not be able to use all of the functions of this website in their entirety. You can also prevent the data generated by the cookie which are related to use of the website (including your IP address) being sent to Google as well as the processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in from the following link:
Opt-out cookies also prevent your data being collected in future when you visit this website. You can install the opt-out cookie by clicking here.
The tracking measures carried out by way of Google Analytics are performed on the basis of point (f) of sentence 1 of Article 6(1) GDPR. For the exceptional cases in which personal data are transmitted to the USA, Google has undertaken to comply with the EU-US Privacy Shield:
The purpose of this is to ensure that our website is tailored to user needs and that it is continuously improved. This measure also serves the collection of statistics about the use of our website and the evaluation of our website for the purpose of making improvements to the services we offer.
- d) Use of our e-mail address and our contact forms
For questions of all kinds we offer you the possibility of contacting us via the e-mail addresses or contact forms provided on the website. When you contact us, we process the personal data you provide for the purpose of answering your enquiry. All information is provided on a voluntary basis.
Pursuant to point (a) of sentence 1 of Art. 6(1) GDPR, the legal basis for the data processing for the purpose of contacting us is your voluntary consent.
The personal data we collect in this connection is deleted once we have dealt with your enquiry.
- e) Application as supplier
If you want to apply to be a supplier, we collect general information about the company, the contact person at the company (especially communication data) as well as the relevant product categories.
The data are processed for the purpose of taking pre-contractual measures further to your enquiry (point (b) of the first sentence of Art. 6(1) GDPR).
The personal data which we collect in this connection are deleted once we have dealt with your enquiry and are stored in the event that a supply relationship is established between us for the purpose of the contractual relationship.
- f) Application as employee
Further-reaching data protection notices in connection with your application for a position with us is provided at the corresponding place in the application tool.
- Rights of data subjects
You have the right,
- on the basis of Art. 15 GDPR, to obtain information about your personal data being processed by us. You can, in particular, obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of the right to request rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data or to object to such processing, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, where the personal data were not collected by us any available information as to their source, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and significant information about the details, where applicable;
- on the basis of Art. 16 GDPR, to obtain rectification of your inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- on the basis of Art. 17 GDPR, to obtain erasure of your personal data stored by us unless processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- on the basis of Art. 18 GDPR, to obtain restriction of processing of your personal data where the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure of the personal data and we no longer need the personal data but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- on the basis of Art. 20 GDPR, to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to have those data transmitted to another controller;
- on the basis of Art. 7(3) GDPR, to withdraw your consent at any time; a corresponding e-mail to email@example.com is sufficient. The consequence of this is that we will then no longer be able to continue the data processing which was based on this consent;
- For information, rectification and deletion requests, please contact our data protection officer via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- on the basis of Art. 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can lodge the complaint with the supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or the place where our company is established.
- Objection right
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with point (f) of sentence 1 of Article 6(1) GDPR, you have the right, on the basis of Art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation or to object to processing for direct marketing purposes. In the latter case, you have a general right to object which we will respect without you providing grounds relating to a particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right to object, it is sufficient to send a corresponding e-mail to email@example.com. Please use the same email address in the case of data breaches.
The respective current valid version is available to you on our website and on our other pages on the Internet at all times and you can also print it out.